I am spending more time twittering than blogging these days.
- On Twitter, the post size is 140 characters, so it is conducive to posting a quick thought.
- Even though it is irregular, the Twitter responses are usually quicker than blog post comments.
- Blogs are certainly conversations, but they are more deliberate. Twitter is like chatting at a party where you drift in and out of conversations.
- I use TweetDeck to access Twitter.
- TweetDeck allows you to establish subsets of all the people that you follow. I have subsets for friends and family and a subset I call Uptweet (upbeat) for people that post positive and joyous posts. It provides lots of little inspirational thoughts during the day.